Re: wiki.d.o: SummerOfCode2009/KDE-based-packagemanager

On 2009-04-03, Filipus Klutiero <chealer@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi debian-www. Please notice that Filipus Klutiero has a past of being
banned from writing to debian-release and being banned from the
control@bugs.debian.org bot.

I am going to write this single reply to Filipus Klutiero and not
planning to enter a discussion. This is only to inform debian-www.

> the wiki page
> http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2009/KDE-based-packagemanager
> could use some work, but I can't easily edit it to due an edit
> restriction on my account for this page set by Paul Wise in revisions
> 13, 14 and 15. The restriction is commented by "No edit wars, thanks",
> which doesn't make much sense. I didn't notice any other communication
> from Paul on this issue.

I don't know if you remember it, but a few days ago, I asked you to
revert the change, because it did the page worse and more unreadable.

You chose to say something within the lines "Don't discuss this here".
I asked you again to revert it or I would do it and ask for a ban of
you for that wikipage. You repeated your answer.

So, I reverted, you reverted my revert, I reverted your reversion of my
revert and got Paul to set up the acl's.

And please note that having edit access to the debian wiki is a
priviledge, not a right.

> Some improvements that should be made can be seen in the diff between
> revisions 10 and 11. Would someone restore this version or remove the
> access restriction so I can handle it?

There was more bad than good in that revision, so hopefully no one wants
to do that.

/Sune