Greetings To You has invited you to MeatWater High Efficiency Survival Beverage!

Personal Message: Attention Rev

Greetings to you in the name  of the Lord. I am  Miss  JOY
My father is late and left behind for me a total of $3 Million Funds for inheritance. I  need someone i can trust to help me. I am willing to put in 40% of these funds into charity under your total control.
I waif for your immediate response and I will give you full details of the inheritance which is in liquid cash and I can trust  You.
My Late Father was ma member of the catholic mission before he died.
I am writing you because I know you area clergy man and i can put my trust on you.
Send me your Direct telephone  contact and I will ring you.

DR. JOY

Check out MeatWater High Efficiency Survival Beverage at http://dinnerinabottle.com
Tenderly, Greetings To You - dr.joyy1@yahoo.com.hk