Re: packages being adopted

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 09:47:03PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> if I look at http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/being_adopted for example at
> package tiemu I see that it is 1084 days in adoption. If I look at the
> bug (#362159) itself, I see that this package was adopted in October 2008
> which is by far less than 1000 days away. Is this rather a bug than a
> feature?

Indeed, the script uses debbugsDate which is the submission date of the bug,
hence the 1084 days (12 Apr 2006).

# 362159, current.bugs.debian.org
[..]
debbugsDate: 1144856892

Unfortunately, the date when the owner tag has been updated for the last
time is not available in the LDAP BTS gateway.

It may be possible to get it from the SOAP interface if you are
interested in providing a patch :
http://wiki.debian.org/DebbugsSoapInterface
http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/english/devel/wnpp/wnpp.pl?root=webwml&view=log

Best regards.