Re: [Fwd: Re: Hello about Debian]

Hi Prabat,

Debian allow you to install minimum image , as well as full .
as you know that Debian comes with more then 17000 packages , its really upto installer what packages he/she want to install

fedora will not give you facility for minimal  install that's why stopping and starting service are available.
Debian is very secure until unless you are installing unstable/experimental packages. I would suggest that you can always go with Debian stable.
 Are you volunteering for any project ? if not then you can go ahead and suggest what are the things are missing .

Thanks
Deepak Tripathi