Re: broken links

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 01:53:07AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 04:29:37PM -0500, dwks@theprogrammingsite.com wrote:
> >They link to files with "lenny" in the name, so I'm guessing this just wasn't changed for the squeeze release.
> >http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/lenny_di_rc2/amd64/jigdo-cd/
>
> Almost. They normally point to the testing images, but shortly before
> the Lenny release they were changed to point to the last release
> candidate for lenny to get help with final testing. As part of the
> Lenny release, those older images were deleted and that left the
> dangling links.
>
> Thanks for the report!
>
> cc:ed to the debian-www team. Please do a
> s/lenny_di_rc2/weekly-builds/ on those links for us!

The file that controls this,
english/devel/debian-installer/images.data, contains the following
comment:

 # Please do not make changes to this file!
 # If you think something is wrong, contact the debian-boot mailing list instead.
 # This file should only be updated by a D-I release manager.

so I've copied this message to debian-boot.

--
Matt                                                 http://ftbfs.org/