Re: cdimage.debian.org appears to be down.

Hi again,

Matt Kraai wrote:
On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 10:49:58PM +1100, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
cdimage.debian.org host appears to have been down for several hours now. Hoping someone can resurrect it soon.

Thanks for letting us know.  It appears to be back up now.

If this problem recurs, you should probably contact
debian-cd@lists.debian.org or debian-admin@lists.debian.org, since
the web team doesn't have control over that system.

It appears that I have not followed best practise for problem reporting. I can access http://cdimage.debian.org/ and even http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/, however I cannot access http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.0/sparc/iso-cd/debian-500-sparc-businesscard.iso as linked too from http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/. That seems quite strange to me (to be able to access certain areas of cdimage host, but not others). I just get a timeout, whether it be through my web-browser, or wget.

TIA,
Shaddy