Re: DebianWiki migrated

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 08:18:11AM +0100, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 16:28 +0100, Christoph Egger wrote:

> > > [..]

> > 	I was using the usual text editor and have now retried deleting all
> > cookies in /SandBox. I was originally using Opera 9.64 as Browser but
> > have tested midori/squeeze as well. My account should be pretty standard
> > apart from using the «modern» Theme.
>
> Unfortunately, I can't test those user agents at the moment...
> Do you or your ISP use a http proxy (caching/filtering/anti-virus...) ?
> Can you reproduce the bug over https ?
>
> Franklin

	First of all I have to say that it started working again today in opera
and it is working in netsurf browser as well so it seems there has been some
data left (I was sure to have cleaned cache + cockies before reporting ...)

	The other things, I am pretty sure my ISP does no proxyiong/filtering yet
and I was actually testing http+https before.

Thanks

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   :

http://www.christoph-egger.org/