DebianWiki: Interwiki links

Hi,

Introduction
------------

InterWiki is a facility for creating links to the many wiki wiki webs on
the World Wide Web. Users avoid pasting in entire URLs (as they would
for regular web pages) and instead use a shorthand similar to links
within the same wiki. (source: WikiPedia:InterWiki)

Within DebianWiki, we use the following InterWiki links:
  DebPkg   http://packages.debian.org/
  Bug      http://bugs.debian.org/

Interwiki names
---------------

The Interwiki names were changed in DebianWiki a few years ago, which
was unfortunate because "upstream" (i.e usemod.com) has always used the
original ones: DebianPackage and DebianBug (see below).

I think we should revert to "upstream" and we should use "Debian" as a
prefix for all new Interwiki. (i.e not "Deb")

New InterWiki links
-------------------

We might want to define some new interwiki links for Debian. I would
suggest the following ones:

 DebianPts  http://packages.qa.debian.org/$1
 DebianDdpo http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=$1&comaint=yes
 DebianMan  http://manpages.debian.net/man/$1

There are some other proposition, but they wouldn't be so useful, IMO.
see:
 http://wiki.debian.org/InterWiki#ProposedInterWikiaddidion

Comments are welcome,

Franklin

FYI:

InterMap defined in various upstream
------------------------------------

(usemod.com is considered as "the" InterMap source for most other wikis
engines.)

http://usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?InterMapTxt
  DebianBug http://bugs.debian.org/
  DebianPackage http://packages.debian.org/