Re: debian torrent tracker - is it working?

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 08:12:33AM +0100, Jan Vavříček wrote:
> few week ago I downloaded Debian images (by bittorrent - KTorrent
> client). I became a seeder of this images, but now I take notice of
> error about not working tracker
> (http://bttracker.debian.org:6969/announce).
>
> Is everything OK on your side?? Or it is only my problem?

I'm not sure what the root cause of the problem is; I'm able to
contact the tracker from my system.

I've copied this message to the Debian CD team, since (I believe)
they know more about the BitTorrent setup.

--
Matt                                                 http://ftbfs.org/