Re: Logo and CSS to DebianWiki.org Wiki.Debian.org

Hello,

We plan to launch a layout contest for debian websites.
(DebianWiki would use the same template as the www.d.o website)

We want a contest so Debianers can choose one of them (through a vote or GR).

Valessio Brito wrote:
> Get/See logo:
> A.
> http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debian/debianwiki/WikiDebianLogo_A.png
>  (dimension and resolution to moinmoin)

Due to the point explained above, I don't think that switching to a new
(non-standard) logo now is the right timing.

> B.
> http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debian/debianwiki/WikiDebianLogo_B.png
> (dimension and resolution to moinmoin)

We haven't decided yet if the logo at the top of the page should link
to wiki.debian.org or link to www.debian.org... your logo would be great
in the first case.

We could use the logo "B" temporarly (until the contest is over)... and
may be later.

> See css apply: http://debianzine.alioth.debian.org/
>
> Get css and imgs:
> http://debianzine.alioth.debian.org/rightsidebar.tgz

Also, we are reorganising the frontpage. We are planning to drop the
sidebar template (ie. Using a page layout similar to "modern" theme,
rather that the current "rightsidebar"). The final CSS will use the
website contest's CSS.

 http://wiki.debian.org/FrontPageV3Sandbox
 and http://www.klabs.be/debian-wiki-dev/

> License freeart or GPLv2 to Debian.