SWI-Prolog + database

Hello, I’m a shool engineering student and actually I’m working on an artificial intelligence project using Swi Prolog. I need some help to include database in my programm. I found out that is possible to join Oracle to swi prolog but I didn’t know how to configure Oracle neither how to create nor call database under oracle or swi prolog. All that I know is the classic way to write the rules and facts base and write directly the “data”  in atoms. Here I give my example:

system(system1).

system(system2).

system(system3).

fault(fault11) :- system(system1).

fault(fault12) :- system(system1).

fault(fault13) :- system(system1).

fault(fault21) :- system(system2).

fault(fault22) :- system(system2).

fault(fault23) :- system(system2).

fault(fault31) :- system(system3).

fault(fault32) :- system(system3).

fault(fault33) :- system(system3).

procedure(procedure11):-fault(fault11).

procedure(procedure12):-fault(fault12).

procedure(procedure13):-fault(fault13).

procedure(procedure21):-fault(fault21).

procedure(procedure22):-fault(fault22).

procedure(procedure23):-fault(fault23).

procedure(procedure31):-fault(fault31).

procedure(procedure32):-fault(fault32).

procedure(procedure33):-fault(fault33).

tool(tool 11):-fault(fault11).

tool (tool 12):-fault(fault12).

tool (tool 13):-fault(fault13).

tool (tool 21):-fault(fault21).

tool (tool 22):-fault(fault22).

tool (tool 23):-fault(fault23).

tool (tool 31):-fault(fault31).

tool (tool 32):-fault(fault32).

tool (tool 33):-fault(fault33).

What I want to do is to create a database that can permet to add fault corresponding to a system and its compenents ( procedure and tool). And be able to call this fault as a fact in my programm. I would be grateful if you can help me do this.

HASSAN BAAQQA

Découvrez toutes les possibilités de communication avec vos proches