Who's using Debian?

We would like to be included in "Who's using Debian?" list.

Following your instructions:

1.- Name: Finances & IT Development, Évitrum Network, Spain

2.- Organization type: Commercial

3.- Home page link: http://www.evitrum.com

We are using Debian for now on 4 servers, ERP (OpenERP), DDBB (Postgresql), ERP web server (eTiny) and file server and backup tasks. At this moment we are using etch, but now we are testing lenny migration using virtual servers.

We chose Debian GNU/Linux due to two mainly reasons, its great stability and its independence from market manipulations.

Thank you very much.