clever new kind of spam

On 20-02-2009, at 10h 05'51", Holger Levsen wrote about "Re: Is anyone
there"
> Hi,
>
> On Freitag, 20. Februar 2009, Ionel Mugurel Ciobica wrote:
> > > Is anyone there?
> > Did you actually read one word from debian web site to see in fact
> > what are you asking?
>
> No, he didnt. And you didnt notice this was just some clever new
> kind of spam
> to promote his domain. By replying you amplified his spam.

Sorry Holger, I did not realise this. I apologies.

I made a new thread to avoid increasing the popularity of that spam
message. Recently I see an increase of spam which is considered ham (by
my spam filters), e-mails which are originally sent to mailing lists.
That is why I reacted on that particular e-mail.

Sorry again.

Ionel