Re: webwml failed

On 19/02/2009, at 7:53 PM, Jens Seidel wrote (in conclusion)
:

I added Clytie and Praveen as translation coordinators for Vietnamese
and Malayalam, resp. Both will be added to
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators
soon.

Hey, Praveen, we're News ! :D

Clytie, Praveen, the ultimate guide you want to read is
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/

Thanks for the reminder,

and thanks for yours, too, Jens. :)

I didn't realize translating the Release Announcement involved any complex website mechanism, as our translations of the Installation Guide have been available online for some time now. But I suppose that's the difference between wml translations and DocBook.

I have hoped to find the time to translate Debian webpages, so this is a start. :)

Do we have any central i18n list of translators for Debian? That might be useful for anyone faced with this kind of WTF situation.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n