Debian Wiki Frontpage : Lenny's banner

Hi,

Debian Lenny banner on the wiki
-------------------------------
I have drafted a banner for the wiki frontpage, using sidux' splash
screen : http://wiki.debian.org/FrontPageDraft
Your comments, feed back and improvements are welcome.

Call for Translation
It would be nice to have this banner on all translated frontpages, If
everything works fine, Lenny should be released today (Sunday).
Obviously we have to wait until it's released to add the banner.

Regards,

Franklin

P.S. I have BCC'd various people that shown interest in translating
     the wiki (mostly those who tagged their wiki home page with
     "CategoryWikiTranslator"). See:
     http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/TranslationCoordination