Re: release notes building time...: dblatex bug?

On 2009-02-12 16:37, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  The manual runs did make me much more happier:

Good!

> an shortly afterwards started second run did take 45 minutes. It's still
> quite some time, but it does for the moment eliminate the overlapping of
> often runs. Further optimization though would be still appreciated. ;)

I think, we can/should optimize po4a. It was already slow (with
slow = "po4a-translate takes a significant part of the
compilation time"), but got even a little bit slower in lenny.

>  About your suggestion to check the time difference between LINGUA=en
> and LINGUA=zh_CN, not completely sure when I'll find the time for it.

No need to do it: That was only, if you didn't want to do the
full run manually, which you already did anyway :~)