Re: release notes building time...: dblatex bug?

On 2009-02-12 10:00, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  I will give it a manual run and see how long it takes. Hopefully we can
> call the case closed then and I can reactivate the automatic build in
> the often run again.

Maybe you could do two things:

- measure "make pdf LINGUA=en architecture=armel"
  and
- measure "make pdf LINGUA=zh_CN architecture=armel"
(that way you don't have to run the full build)

The first one uses dblatex, the other uses xmlroff. I hope, that
the latter does not have any issues anyway, but I would like to
be sure. Many thanks for helping!