Release updates for the website

Hi all,

As you may have noticed, it's the intention to release this weekend, on
Valentines Day. This means that there needs to be updates to the
website. I'm trying to get the various teams to produce some text for
me, and I should be able to produce a nice webwml patch for you all
shortly.

On the day, we'llneed the stable-release-tag-magic-thing updating to
lenny too, so I'mlooking for a volunteer :)

Thanks,
Neil
--
< vorlon> We need a fresher website - WordPress is the perfect solution, that
way the website can get a new look every time a script kiddie comes up with a