Re: Release notes 5.0 languages on our web page

On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 11:57:29AM +0000, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> Three languages, lt, ml, and vi are missing from the web page
> (they are installed, but there's no entry in the main page), but
> are in good shape. Four other languages, da, fi, ko, and nl are
> also missing, but their translation status is bad anyway. One
> language, pt_BR, needs translators attention, I believe.

I've added lt, ml, and vi.  I think there may be problems with
Malayalam, though, as I didn't see information about it elsewhere.

> Btw., on www.debian.org we distinguish "Chinese (China)" from
> "Chinese (Taiwan)". Why is it different here?

I think it's because %langsrelnotes uses "chinese", instead of
"chinese_tw", for Taiwainese Chinese.  Should this be changed?

--
Matt                                                 http://ftbfs.org/