untrustworthy vendor

      Hi,

    My name is Hugo and I'm from Brazil. I'm writing in order to inform you about a vendor from Brazil, Atua Tech Desenvolvimento, that I paid to send me DVDs and a book of Debian, but unfortunately they haven't already sent them to me at all. I paid the amount of R$80,00 (something like USD$35,00) on 14th January. They don't have a phone number to call them, and every time that I send an e-mail to them on "Fale Conosco" (Talk with us), I have no answer.

They sent an e-mail to me just to assure me that they received the money.

I hope you could help me because I don't know what to do. I just trusted on the Debian Linux partners as I trust on Debian Linux.

Yours sincerely,

Hugo

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com