Re: AMD64 Testing Netinst known Issues broken link

Am Montag, den 19.01.2009, 17:00 +0900 schrieb Kris Bousfield:
> Hi, I'm sorry if I have sent this email to the wrong address but was
> unsure where to send it.

 It was proper indeed because it was a wrong link in the webpage. I
fixed those, for the meantime until the fix is online there were two
people pointing out the correct one to you already. :)

 Thanks for your report, and please don't refrain from reporting further
broken links!

 So long! :)
Rhonda