Re: looking for apt-dept for ubuntu/

[I assume you are not subscribed, so Cc'ing you]

On Tue,30.Dec.08, 07:36:17, Klaus Schwarzgruber wrote:
> I am new on ubuntu and a blody beginner. So please tell me in simple
> words what i have to do!

debian-www is the list that deals with the Debian website (and wiki). As
you seem to be interested in Ubuntu please look for their mailing lists
and/or forums. Please mind Ubuntu is *not* Debian. Although it's based
on Debian the differences are quite significant.

If you are trying to solve a problem you might also want to describe
your problem in detail (the actual steps that led you to it). Here

is a very good guideline about how to ask your questions.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)