Who's using Debian?

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of VPSLink from Spry Hosting (its parent company). As a virtual private server hosting provider, we offer Debian hosting to our clients - it is the most popular operating system which we offer.

Name of organization: VPSLink

Organization type: Commercial

Home page link: http://vpslink.com/

Description: Debian is presently the most popular Linux operating system used on our virtual private server hosting service. At any given time there are thousands of virtual machines running Debian in our datacenter and we couldn't be happier with Debian's track record for security and reliability (it makes managing everything that much easier).

Best regards,

- Dan LeFree