Website colours

Hi people

The Debian website is very fast and functional, which is very nice, but I was wondering if a few
other colour schemes could be explored. I went off to colourlovers.com and found a scheme
that could fit with the Debian logo colour and made this:
http://www.ppclinux.info/images/deb_brown.png

It probably needs a bit more contrast, and perhaps it is too brown, but I still like it more than
the current colours. I wasn't trying for anything Ubuntu-like, it just happened to be the first
colour scheme that looked like it would fit. Perhaps I could try some others, if anyone thinks
it a worthwhile exercise.

Les