Re: Problem with RSS feed at http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/newpkg

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 09:15:36AM +0100, Jeibie H wrote:
> I've subscribed to the RSS feed at above page. At the start of this
> page there is
> a problem with reading the detailed informations of a package, for example.
> If I click "full story" with package "arandr" Akregator wants to open
> " file:///sid/main/arandr" instead of
> "http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/arandr";. This causes an
> error message.
> Can you fix this, please.

Thanks for reporting this.

It looks like the packages_homepage variable isn't being replaced by
the empty string when it's substituted in templates/rss/newpkg.tmpl,
but it works fine for templates/html/newpkg.tmpl.  Any
Template-Toolkit experts?

--
Matt                                                 http://ftbfs.org/