Requesting your permission

Hi,

All 6 Electric Light Orchestra and E.L.O. Pt II former members (now The Orchestra) are touring. Can I have your permission to send further info about the Great Hits tour? You can look at the 26 dates at www.orchestrafan.com or www.theorchestra.net.  This is a good way to decide if you want info. March 4th is the start date.

ELO songs are ?forever and it?s a great show for all.  I hope you?ll give us permission.

I thank you for reading this. If you do care for info, please opt-in by visiting http://www.eloformermembers.net/optin.php?email=debian-www@lists.debian.org. If you would not care for info, please visit http://www.eloformermembers.net/optout.php?email=debian-www@lists.debian.org to opt-out.

Best wishes,

NIGEL STONE
Assistant E-Fan List Developer