DebianWiki : Categories cleanup.

Hello,

Our Debian wiki tends to have more and more Categories.

"A category is a WikiName that exploits WikiWiki's reverse linking: if
you click on the title of a category page, you'll get a list of pages
belonging to that category. To get a list of all categories, click the
CategoryCategory title in the navigation area." (src: http://moinmo.in)

IMHO, This implicitly means that the benefit of Categories is that we
don't have to manually maintain the list all the pages related to Foo in
in the page CategoryFoo.

Finally, I think (IMHO) that the categories should only be used when no
other structure applies, like :
* /SubPages, as it groups similar pages (see [[Navigation]] macro )
* Portals are a manually maintained structured.
* regular linking.

As a result I propose that :

*** We keep : ***
CategoryCategory
CategoryProposedDeletion
CategoryPermalink
CategoryHomepage	-> keep it until /Homepages/* migration.

*** We probably keep : ***
CategoryEvents
	not sure (link DebConf, BSP, Fosdem, etc..)
CategoryEmdebian
	Keep until a cleanup is done.
CategoryWikiTranslator
	It's probably wiser to maintain them manually.

*** We Delete ***
CategoryObsolete
	Simply use "ToDo"
CategoryRedundant
	Simply use "ToDo"
CategoryAlioth
	Are now Alioth/* subpages. delete the category.
CategoryTeams
	Would be niced, but it isn't actually used.
CategoryPortal
	Portal are already structured and connected.
CategoryCommandLineInterface
	all pages in this category probably duplicates manpages
CategoryDeveloper
	See people.debian.org !
CategoryDistributionRelease
	Replace with a "See also link"
CategoryEtchReleaseRecertification
	Link to EtchReleaseRecertificationSummary
CategoryPressCoverage
	Link thoses 4 pages ;)
CategoryDebConf
	Replace with a Breadcrumb.

and more Categories to be deleted... (IMHO) :

CategoryCommunity
CategoryDebianDevelopment
CategoryDebianJP
CategoryBladeComputer
CategoryDebianOn
CategoryDebugging
CategoryDesktop
CategoryDesktopComputer
CategoryDesktopEnvironment
CategoryGamepad
CategoryGraphicsCard
CategoryHandheld
CategoryHardware
CategoryIntroduction
CategoryJava
CategoryKernel
CategoryKeyboard
CategoryLaptopComputer
CategoryLennyReleaseRecertification
CategoryLocalResourcesManagement
CategoryModem
CategoryNetwork
CategoryNetworkApplication
CategoryNews
CategoryOfficeApplication
CategoryPackageManagement
CategoryPortalTemplate
CategoryPrinter
CategoryQuickInstall
CategoryQuickIntroduction
CategoryQuickPackageManagement
CategorySkoleLiveCd
CategorySoftware
CategorySound
CategorySystemAdministration
CategorySystemMonitoring
CategorySystemRescue
CategorySystemSecurity
CategorySystemVirtualization
CategoryTemplate
CategoryWiki
CategoryWireless
CategoryXWindowSystem

Also, According to Moinmoin, Category should start with "Category", so
we delete :

InstallingDebianOn/Ratings/CategoryEtchRatedThreeStars
InstallingDebianOn/Ratings/CategoryEtchUnrated
fr/CategoryCategory
fr/CategoryDesktopEnvironment
fr/CategoryPortal
fr/CategoryPortalTemplate