Re: trouble with vendor

Hello Lunatec,

we have received the complaint below from a user. What is your response to
this? If several people contact us with similar complaints, we may have to
remove you from our list of vendors. (Also, I might remove you if you fail
to respond to this mail.)

Michael, do I understand correctly that you sent money and did not get it
back, but that you did not receive the DVD either?

Cheers,

  Richard

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 08:59:36PM +0100, Tekloth Michael wrote:
> Hello debian team,
> on 18.07.2007 I ordered "1 x Debian 4.0 'Etch' DVD  6,99 EURO" via "Lunatec Computer Ltd."
> the product was announced as available. Next Day i remitted the money. Two weeks later i asked via
> E-Mail about the state of the delivery and a member of the company told me that the package was send on
> 24th of July. Also they told me that they get no returning of the send package. The offered to start an
> investigation and want to resend the package. On 5th of september a member of the company answer to my
> question that there was no result on the investigation.  Lunatec offered to send the package by the next days.
> This Mail was the last answer. Since this day it is impossible to reach the company by E-mail or Telephone.
>
> I found Lunatec on this page: http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/
> http://www.debian-iso.de/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=debian
> I think its not good to keep companies with such a behaviour in a list with recommended distributors
>
> sincerely Yours
>
> Michael Tekloth

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯