B & R Texiles Company - Job Opportunity : Financial Position Representative

Pleasant Day

Would you like to work online from home, temporarily and get paid weekly?If yes,B & R Textile Company is glad to offer you a job position in our company,B & R Textile Company in conjunction with Guangzhou Textile Corp As part of our ongoing Multi Level Marketing Network, we seek capable individuals to work for us as our representative.

You can easily make $700-$2000 a week or more in a week by working for us as a Sub-contractor in your geographical location,you will be in charge of collecting on behalf of our affiliates and small business organizations that are registered under us.

B & R Textiles company has been in existence for over 50years dealing with all kind of Fabric Material. We have growth and expand in our productions and we have other 25 locations across the continent. For more detail about us you can check on the company website - www.brtextile.com.

To get Started, please provide the details below.

Full Names:
Full Contact Address:
Age:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Home Phone:
Cell Phone:
Gender:
Marital Status:
Occupation:

Your tasks are:

1. Receive payment from Customers.
2. Deduct 10% which will be your Commission/pay on Payment processed and remit our balance to us either via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram

REGARDS,

Engr Stephen Williams.
C.E.O-B & R Textile Company