Re: DebianWiki users homepages

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008, Franklin PIAT wrote:
> Actually, moinoin is fair enough to replace new @USER@, @SIG@.. into a
> DebianWikiHomePages:JohnDoe links which makes them work.

I didn't know this. I bet not many people know that. So I'd have to type
"--@USER@" ?

What is @SIG@ replaced with ?

BTW, feel free to use http://wiki.debian.org/DeveloperNews to sometime
report important changes (such as this one) that have been made to the
wiki.

> I planned to handle the conversion of existing links in best effort mode
> (only replace some regexp, like /[^-]--[[:blank:]]JohnJoe /
> and /\["JohnDoe"\]/ ),  but from your post, I guess I might have to
> raise the service level... or would it be enough ?

It looks like enough to me. I don't use/advertise my wiki home page
outside of the wiki. Other people might be less happy but I guess they can
react to your change if needed.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog