Web site problem

I have been trying to use the Search feature from the main web page (www.debian.org).

However, when I type something in and hit Return, I get this page:

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@debian.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Apache Server at search.debian.org Port 80

I think this has been going on for some time, I remember it from weeks ago, but don’t know if it was ever fixed or not.

I was hoping to find something about HPN for SSH on the site. Hopefully you’ll support this sometime soon in your O/S, which is nice and robust, thanks for making a nice reliable distribution! J

Cheers,

Mike