Re: DSA listings on http://www.debian.org/ are out of date

On Tue, February 5, 2008 23:02, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> Thijs volunteered to automate the processing of the advisories to webwml.

Yeah, I will. But until that's fixed, DSA's need to be added to the
website still. I'll do that, but of course cannot be sure I'll be present
every day to fix the newest DSA's, e.g., earliest time I have this week is
maybe tomorrow or otherwise the weekend.

Feel free to add DSA's yourself if you have some time (goes for anyone
with webwml access, security team or web team).

Thijs