wiki.debian.org and what anti-spam features are implemented?

Hello,

I was wondering if a sys admin or a person responsible for wiki
maintenance could elaborate on the anti-spam features that he/she
implemented on debian wiki.

1. Is moinmoin anti-spam (bad content with sync from moinmoin main
page) implemented?
2. Are we blocking any ip's?
3. What else is implemented to prevent spam?

The reason I am asking is because debian wiki seems to have no spam at
all, as one of the users of moinmoin I have encounter some spam on my
wiki, and was just wondering what debian wiki is doing differently to
stop the same spam.

This would help me a lot and anybody who wants to use moinmoin on such
a big size wiki.

Thanks,
Lucas

--
Vehicle Information Number. Check for Authentic VIN
http://lucasmanual.com/vin