Problem with CD submission vendor script

Hello,
  I noticed the last few of the CD vendor emails are missing the close
tag and possibly other lines in them. Has someone made some adjustments
in the last few weeks?

If noone else gets to it, I'll try to work out what broke.  If it is
only the close tag then it doesn't matter too much. I just hope it is
not dropping any lines of information too.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au