Re: [rt.debian.org #489] klecker upgrade to etch

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 12:15:56PM +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> I intent to upgrade klecker to etch some time soon.
>
> If there's anything you think I should know/pay special attention to
> please let me know.

It would be cool if we could switch to the locales-all package, so that
we don't have the hassle of checking if all locales we need are
installed. I think we use enough to justify this.
Once etch is installed, we might have some additional requests for
packages that aren't currently available/installable in sarge. But
all this has really nothing directly to do with the upgrade itself.

Otherwise I can't remember needing any changes to build the website
on my etch machines.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>