Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by asc: webwml/lithuanian/po distrib.lt.po mailinglist ...

On Tue,30.Dec.08, 11:55:58, Aleksandr Charkov wrote:
> Hi,
> Ok, but I don't know what I need to write in log when I
> fixing/translating for example just one or few words.

Something like "fixing several minor issues in Lithuanian translation"
would probably be enough.

When I was lacking inspiration I just looked through the logs to see
what other people write ;)

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)