Re: Fw: Debian - Sarge

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 12:33:12PM -0800, Jamie Dale wrote:
> Yet another evening wasted. Why can you people not make life a bit
> simpler?

Why can't you make your own life easier by downlading the last version
instead of an outdated one ?

> We do not all know linux inside out. We are not all experts
> with the linux prompt. Most of us are used to a GUI with a mouse and
> simple methods of installing packages.
[...]

That's good news, Debian is more and more user friendly with new
releases.

> There is no support other than this email address.

You should *really* read the website :
http://www.debian.org/ "Support" => http://www.debian.org/support

> And how many days will it even be before someone acknowledges this?

It's more a matter of dozen of minutes of hours, but it seems it depends
on the manner you check your incoming mails since you keep sending
messages on the list while we already answered you.

--
Simon Paillard