Re: DebianWiki: Draft of a new frontpage [RFC]

On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 16:31 +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Friday 28 November 2008 14:23, Franklin PIAT wrote:
> > I would like to get more feed-back (even from people that
> > aren't involved in the wiki.)
>
> I liked the sidebar on the left, though I think some of the links should point
> to www.d.o instead of wiki.d.o

I have dropped the "News" entry. (Since I rewrote the "News" page, I
have noticed that the wiki contains no single news feed).

"Documentations" and "InstallDebian" are merely placeholders that points
to official location. The aim is to prevent contributors from
duplicating official documentation.

The "Events" page could link to not-so-large events (quite similar to
"local groups", actually).

Did you have some other links in mind?

Franklin