Re: Problem with Download

	Hi!

Am Dienstag, den 07.10.2008, 09:48 +0330 schrieb amir aghajani:
> Hi- I get access deny for downloading. is there any problem that i
> cant download your product? i don't see any thing for logging.

 It would be very convenient to know what exactly you tried to download,
and from which server (and proapbly also with which tool). Please notice
that there are quite some mirror servers set up and there are a load of
files that we offer for download, so without more substantial
informations it's impossible to help you.

 Thanks,
Rhonda