Re: CVS webwml/english/devel

* Francesco P. Lovergine <frankie@debian.org> [2008-10-06 12:16:34 CEST]:
> On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 11:58:07AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> > Am Freitag, den 03.10.2008, 14:43 -0600 schrieb CVS User frankie:
> > > -        <dt><a href="$(DOC)/developers-reference/resources#s-incoming-system">\
> > > +        <dt><a href="$(DOC)/developers-reference/resources.html#incoming-system">\
> >
> >  Erm, pardon? Why did you change that link? It was completely valid,
> > what was the problem with that?
>
> It is now pointing to sec 4.8 (incoming system), before that it was pointing to the
> beginning of chapter 4 (resources) because that tag did not exist.

 Ah, right - only noticed the addition of the .html (which might work
against content negotiation, but I checked, it's done with .html.fr in
there so it's fine ...) but didn't see the change to stripp off the s-
from the anchor.

 Still wonder, do we need (or rather, want) the additional .html in
here? Is it needed? Might it influence future content negotiation
changes? Propably not, but I think it's common that we only link to the
short name without any extensions here.

 So long, and thanks for fast response. :)
Rhonda