Re: Page error

Am Dienstag, den 30.09.2008, 18:52 -0500 schrieb luis salazar:
> I clicked on this link Debian package for the experimental
> distribution and this other Debian package for the stable distribution
> and the error was generated.

 Where did you find those links? The former might have worked at some
time when the package was indeed available in experimental, but the
latter doesn't work for a long time now since the packages.debian.org
site was reworked - you might just want to drop the .html part from it.

 So if you would be kind enough to notice where you found those links we
might be able to help you to update them. Most propably changing them
doesn't lie within our powers because I suspect third-party pages to
have those links and not our.

 So long. :)
Rhonda