Re: Debian Security FAQ: Testing security team also handles embargoed issues now

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 02:28:47AM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> The Debian Security FAQ says that the Debian testing security team
> handles unembargoed issues (only)[1].  But since June, they do also
> handle embargoed security issues[2].
>
> It would be nice if the FAQ could be updated.

Thanks for notifying us and sending the reference so it was easy to
check!  I've updated the website's source code, so the change should
go live soon.

--
Matt                                                 http://ftbfs.org/