Re: webwml in git?

Am Donnerstag, den 25.09.2008, 12:46 +0100 schrieb Peter Krefting:
> Gerfried Fuchs:
> >  The following are language specific accounts, so I guess it doesn't
> > hurt to not add them to the authors file, unless one claims to have
> > used them exclusively:
>
> They could perhaps be mapped against the appropriate debian-l10n-xxx
> mailing list. The "swedish" account was used exclusively by me, btw.

 Not too sure about that, but it might be a sensible approach. It's for
historical informations only anyway because those accounts aren't in use
anymore these days.

 And if I haven't it mentioned (enough) before - thanks for your
tremendous work you've done in that respect over the years.

 So long. :)
Rhonda