Re: /CD/vendors/ sorting issue

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 02:44:30PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Interesting that this public mail received a response but my private
> sent mail to Craig didn't. Craig, I'd like to know wether you have
> received my mail or if that got lost, just to make sure everything is
> fine here.
I got your email a little bit after someone mentioned it here. Or
perhaps a better way of putting it is I noticed your email after this
one.

>  Just for the record, I did switch the ordering and changed the language
> to "ru" (which Richard pointed out, too) before actually reading this
> thread, to be honest.
Yes, I saw that, which is why I didn't change it. Thanks for making that
change.

I like the ordering checking, I just didn't know we were checking for
it.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au