Re: our listing on http://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed

Hi,

Just in case this was missed, I'm sending again.  The contact
information for Los Alamos Computers at:

http://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed#us

is not correct.  The correct information is:

  phone: 866-865-9498

    fax: 518-690-1384

address: Los Alamos Computers
         PO Box 4641
         Los Alamos NM 87544
         United States

The Web URL, e-mail, and ship international information are correct.

Can this be corrected?

Thanks,
Gary S., for Los Alamos Computers

--