Re: more translated po files for hebrew

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 05:27:48PM +0200, Oz Nahum wrote:
> >sorry, I don't agree with this yet. We sent you multiple notes about
> >minor (and major) issues in you work and you ignored all of them. This
> >is really not nice from you.
>
> >Please explain whether you're still subscribed to the list (which we
> >assumed) and why you ignored our comments!
>
> Please accept my apologies for the long absence and the fact that I ignored.
> I moved away to a new country, and I had lots of stress. Plus, in order not
> to flood my gmail inbox, I have a filter which cause all the debian mail to
> skip my inbox. So, it happened to be that I completely forgot about checking
> it...

OK, no problem. Nevertheless I assume that you will read these mails and
reply to them soon. Some of your mails should contain the required
patches (I remember about missing translation check headers and
remaining English words). We assume that persons first show that they are
able to send fully working patches until they get write access.

You also forgot to mention whether you are still subscribed or not ...

Once I get the first reply to my older mails I will commit you PO file
updates :-)

Jens