Re: webwml in git?

Hi Josip!

You wrote:

> Now, forcing people to compare a bunch of of hashes just to be able to keep
> up, is a net loss. But if that change is coupled with the introduction of
> tools that automate the process of keeping up in a user-friendly way... :)

On the contrary, we shoudl take the opportunity the adjust our tools
such, that translaters don't need to jump through loops anymore.  Of
course no one wants to compare sha1 hashes by hand;  that's why we
invested computers ;)

Bas.

| Bas Zoetekouw      | Sweet day, so cool, so calm, so bright, |
|--------------------| The bridall of the earth and skie:      |
| bas@zoetekouw.net  | The dew shall weep thy fall tonight;    |
+--------------------|                    For thou must die.   |