Re: Debian website problem

	Dear Plamen!

* Plamen Penchev <penchev.plamen@gmail.com> [2008-09-17 05:35:24 CEST]:
> I have noticed that the website www.debian.org can not be used with my
> preferred language. The PC on my work is with Spanish Windows and IE.
> The site always redirect me to Spanish translation pages. Every time I
> have to scroll down until the end of the page and to chose English.

 Right next to the choices of the languages at the end of the page you
can find a link to "How to set the default document language". In that
page we explain how content negotiation works in our website, and how
you can configure your browser to offer you the translation that you
prefer. <http://www.debian.org/intro/cn.en.html#ie> is the link that
points you directly to the Internet Explorer informations.

> The second thing I like to say is that sans serif fonts are much
> better for reading of large texts and in general.

 There is only a tiny place where a serif font is explicitly requested,
in general the website uses the font you have set as default in your
browser. About that part I don't know where that settings are in the
Internet Explorer, but I hope you are able to find it yourself.

 Have a nice day. :)
Rhonda