Debian Installer Beta2 on outdated Testing snapshots

Hi,

http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/index.en.html states:

"To install Debian testing, we recommend you use the lenny beta2 release"

The list of referenced images contains also full CD/DVD sets.

I suggest no longer to recommend these images. The problem is that the
CD/DVDs are outdated, the last update happened 07-Jun-2008. Since Lenny
is currently frozen is makes much more sense to profit from the recent
bug fixes in it and to use the weekly snapshots.

So please consider:
 * Removing a link to full CD/DVD sets of Beta 2
 * Using Beta 2 of the installer for weekly builds
 * Also generate full CD/DVD images containing Beta 2 weekly.

Jens