Re: wiki.debian.org: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'instance' objects

Hello,

On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 01:14 +0300, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> I started to edit a new page and after I had hit preview a few times
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianOnFreeRunnerTodo#preview
>
> returned
>
> TypeError
>
> cannot concatenate 'str' and 'instance' objects

If this error occurred after you copy-paste some text from MS Word, MS
Excel, etc, then it's a known bug in this version of Moinmoin. It will
be fixed when wiki.d.o will be upgraded.

If the bug occurred in different circumstances, then do you know how to
reproduce this bug? Or at least could you remember what you did, just
before the error occurred?
Did you already have this error ? how often ?

Thank you for reporting this error.

Franklin